What certification to charter bareboat?


To charter a sailboat or motorboat, you'll need a day skipper license / ICC (International Certificate of Competence) for the relevant class of boat. You'll also need to pay an [...]

What certification to charter bareboat?2015-03-23T13:29:56+00:00

What is a crewed charter?


A crewed luxury yacht, motorboat or catamaran charter has a permanent crew that takes care of the yacht and its passengers. The crew in addition to the captain/skipper includes stewards, [...]

What is a crewed charter?2015-03-23T13:30:40+00:00



Giving a tip to your captain and crew is completely voluntary and entirely up to you. Should you wish to tip the captain and crew, we recommend tipping around 10% [...]